2. Larry is good at Math _____ he is a whiz in Science too.
3. It ___ an hour for her to put her makeup on.
4. _______ apples look delicious!
5. One of the cats _____running away.
6. My pants _____now too short for me.
7. Did Maria give ______ dress to Dianne?
8. You make me ______. Thank you.
9. Bob _______ wear a suit to work. But on the weekends he ______ wears it.
a. is / usually
b. have / hardly ever
c. has to / never
d. has / now
e. don’t / never
10. It’s snowing, but I ____ not ____. It’s too cold.
a. am / ski
b. am / skiing
c. go / skiing
d. do / ski
e. do / go
11. I’m ________ today. It’s Saturday.
d. don’t work
e. not working
12. A: What sort of shoes do you like to wear?
B: I like to wear _________.
d. high heels
13. Who’s your best friend? ______ do you have a best friend?
c. I mean
e. I think
14. A: Can I have a soda or juice ______ like that?
B: How about some water?
a. or something
b. or anything
15. A: Do you want a snack?
B: Maybe, but I don’t want cookies, candy _____.
a. or something
b. or anything
16. A: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
a. I like to wear casual clothes.
b. I don’t have to wear a uniform.
c. I don’t need to wear glasses.
d. I like hot weather.
e. I like to go fishing.
17. A: What do you have to buy?
a. I don’t want to pay cash.
b. I have to leave now.
c. I don’t buy that.
d. I have to get some sneakers.
e. I want to show you something.
18. A: What are _______?
B: These are earrings. ______ very popular.
a. that / This is
b. that / It’s
c. those / They’re
d. They / It’s
e. these / She’s
19. A: My friend Hans is visiting me for a month.
A: He is from Germany.
a. Really? What’s your friend’s name?
b. That’s great. Where’s he from?
c. I have a friend from Germany, too.
d. Do you like Germany?
e. Is he from Turkey?
20. What do you want to wear this weekend?
a. I usually wear a dress to work.
b. I want to wear my new t-shirt
c. I don’t have to wear a suit.
d. I love the weekends.
e. Well, I don’t know. Maybe, blue.
21. I’d like to have ____ salad.
A: What are you doing right now? ______ you busy?
B: Well, I’m at the gym.
A: What are you doing at the gym? Are you doing aerobics?
B: No, ______. I like to do weight training.
A: ________ We are playing football tonight. Will you join us?
B: Sure, I’d love to. See you.
a. I don’t
b. I didn’t.
c. I wasn’t
d. I am.
e. I’m not.
a. That’s horrible
b. That’s too bad.
c. That’s terrible.
e. Of course.
Waiter: What _______ you like to order, sir?
Customer: I’d like a pizza.
Waiter: Certainly. Anything to _________?
Customer: Coke, please.
A: I’m a student here. I’m ________ English.
B: That’s cool. Where are you from?
A: I’m from China. _________?
B: I come from Poland.
a. What languages do you speak?
b. How about you?
c. What’s the weather like in your country?
d. Where are you going?
e. Who is that?
A: _______ my friend Lynn. We’re on the same team.
B: Really? What sports do you _______?
A: We swim and play basketball together.
B: That’s great.
a. This is
b. These are
Compiled by kodoo
Put them in the correct order. (Doğru sıraya göre yerleştiriniz.)
A Uh, huh. Well, we have these belts.
B Uh, yes. I’m looking for a belt.
A Can I help you?
B Oh, this looks nice. How much is it?
A Oh, actually, it’s on sale for S35!
B Oh, that’s a little expensive.
A Um, let’s see . . . it’s S65.
1-b 2-c 3-a 4-b 5-b 6-c 7-a 8-e 9-c 10-b
11-e 12-d 13-c 14-a 15-b 16-a 17-d 18-c 19-b 20-b
21-c 22-b 23-e 24-d 25-d 26-b 27-d 28-b 29-a 30-c
E-Posta adresinizi aşağıdaki bölümden bültenimize ekleyerek yeni yazılarımızdan haberdar olabilirsiniz!